Bill's Friends and Family

Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14th - The Day Before the Day


It’s still Jon on the keyboard. I have a little bonus time in Chicago. As you can see, Bill has been prepped for surgery and is ready to get it started… and finished. It will occur between 8am and 11pm Monday. At least the cable company provides a 4-hour window. He is growing impatient of the hurry up and wait mentality. Sound like Bill to any of you?

He also wanted to show-off his Halloween costume before all the Trick-or-Treatin’ starts. After further review, I’m thinking Apple Jacks not Froot Loops.

I’ll put a quick post tomorrow after he’s done surgery.
Jon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll!! Love your accessories!!! I have a purse that will go great with those. My prayers are starting early (we are an hour early here). Thanks for keeping us informed so we don't have to pester you. Love the Hubers.
The Eakers

Kari said...

Dad,
Your in my prayers today.
Much Love,
Kari

Anonymous said...

Bill and Nancy,

Our thoughts and prayers are with y'all today. Hope they're on the early end of the window.

Jon has done a great job of keeping us updated. We'll be waiting for today's good news.

Love,
Nancy and Bob

Anonymous said...

I am praying for good things to happen to you this week my friend. Please don't take Becky's red purse as I use it sometimes. You tought me how to do that and we have it on film more than once.
David Eaker

Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked the blog in a couple of days. My prayers go out to all of you.......you are all in my thoughts every day.
I'm glad you are home, Nancy.
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Ours thoughts and prayers are with you today. May you have great results. Be patient!

Love you,
Brian and E.B.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hubers,
Glad Nancy is back home and hope all goes well for Bill today. For some strange reason my last post isn't showing. I sent it before Nancy left for North Carolina.

Hang in there Bill!! I'm pulling for you. John and Nancy are doing a good job with their updates on you.
Love,
Mary Jo